Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Let's get it started

Well, I have been living at 28 Church St. for what seems like a couple of days. I have actually been here since July 13th. It is incredible how the time has flown over the past 6 or so weeks.

Well first off I am a senior chemical engineering student from the University of Arkansas. I am studying chemical engineering at the University of Newcastle right now and will be here for the remainder of the semester (long enough to see just a little bit more of the outback!!!). I am enrolled in four great classes that I have been enjoying, but even more so have been enjoying the mix of people I have met.

I live on 28 Church St. with quite a few other international students. There are a few Australians that live here as well. I will get into more into introducing them in a later post. I have to run off to class right now!!!

-Nathan Bearden

No comments:

Post a Comment